Skip to main content

Emoji Pillows by Patterns for Pirates

Patterns for Pirates has another great 2017 Holiday Freebie for you!


Emoji’s....I love them when I’m texting.
As pillows?  I wasn’t convinced.  Particularly the Poop emoji.

Poop?  Really.  I thought it was ice cream until my kids told me it was poop.
And then the magic was gone.

When the option to make the emoji’s came up, I took one look at them and literally said “No”.
I wasn’t going to make them.

Of course, my family had other plans.  
They ALL wanted them.  Including the stupid poop emoji.

I wasn’t convinced until a friend found Bronco fleece in Joann’s remenant bin and called to ask if I wanted it.  I live in the Pacific Northwest, so it’s kind of a big deal to find Bronco fabric anywhere remotely close to Seattle.  And when you are born and bred Coloradans, you BLEED Orange and Blue, even if you don’t like football.  


My kids convinced me they all needed emojis made from Bronco material.  Emoji’s can be Broncoish...right?  Well, now they are!

So, I had Bronco smiley sunglasses face emojis and heart eye emojis.  And jokingly I said I should make a Seahawk Poop emoji.  My family (read that to mean my husband) about died laughing.  I took that as a yes.  So, I got my hands on some Seahawk fleece and the “SeaPoop” was born.


Make no mistake, we are not Seahawk fans in this house.  However, to be fair to living in Seahawk country, I did make a Seahawk emoji with heart eyes.  I can be nice sometimes.  


The best part about these are that they are QUICK!  
The next best thing is that it’s FREE!  

And finally, every person you know probably wants one.  My husband giggles every time he walks past the Sea-Poop and the kids keep telling me which of the pillows they want for Christmas.  Even the dog things one of them is hers.  I wish I had gotten a picture of her using one of them!

So, grab your copy of the pattern HERE

And find the tutorial HERE

And start emojiing (is that a word??) your house!



Comments