Skip to main content

Mega Meena Hoodie by Max & Meena

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it’s off to sew I go!

This test was.....

Oh....So....COZY!

That’s right folks, with fall setting in; it’s time to embrace the warmth of Hoodies, long sleeves, pants and everything else that comes with the season!

So, without further adieu I introduce the 





This hoodie is AMAZING!  Very rarely do I find a top that I don’t have to alter by adding length in.  And guess what....I didn’t have to add anything to this baby!  I know I’ve said it before, but I’m tall.  The Mega Meena with nothing added is long enough that I feel comfortable wearing it around with just leggings (and I’m not really a legging without a knee length dress kind of a gal).
 Seriously, this thing is fabulous!  
I know I have a tendency to like the patterns I test, and that could be because I test for the designers I like.  However, this pattern is so comfortable!  Just ask my dog Finn, he and I got all cuddly on the couch to take a nap.  Well, I was almost asleep anyway while my daughter was snapping a billion pictures.  (Have I told you that she LOVES my camera?). He thought it was nap time, I just thought it was "be incredibly comfortable time".  But then again, it was a "be incredibly comfortable" kind of a day because the Mega Meena Hoodie is that kind of a top. 
And, if you’re going to be comfortable you should still look good right?!  

Right!
 The Mega Meena Hoodie has you covered!  



You can make it like I did, with the hooded cowl (I personally REALLY like this option, but I like cowls).  It can be made with a regular neckline or a regular hood.  You can choose side pockets or a kangaroo pocket and it can also be short or long sleeved!!  So, one hooded pattern can be for all four seasons! 
And, to top it off, Max & Meena is coming out with a “Wings and Things Add-on” for ears, wings etc. to add to the hoodie.





Now, fabrics....I made the main body of mine out of French Terry.  It’s sooooo cozy!  The sleeves are a cotton lycra which in my opinion is a nice contrast.

Don’t forget to get your pattern between now and October 31st to get 20% the Mega Meena Hoodie with the code megameena!
And, I apologize profusely that I can’t remember where my fabric is from!

Comments